phone is super laggy and home screen doesnt work

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
Ok, if you received a software update lately, that could be the culprit. If that did happen, restoring the factory software might fix it, if you can get it from lg. This can also be a symptom of low system memory, known as too much loaded onto the phone. I am not knowledgeable about repairing lg too much, but I am good at finding answers!
Also....your about to get into a real technical world of commands and instructions if you proceed further! If your not well versed in tech lingo, a friend who is might be a good choice!

Good LUCK! I hope you get your problem solved!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

XavierBlack

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy §² Hercules
Why don't you flash it?, that would do..

XavierBlack

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy §² Hercules
It would restock you..like brand new..I am more than a hundred percent positive that will do..since you can't return it at this point..at first I thought it could be a bad factory reset(those happen)..but then you came back with the sad news that the factory reset didn't fix ya..so I would say that's the only thing left to do..

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
But if 4 or 5 Factory Resets didn't resolve the issue, how would re flashing be any different? If there is a hardware failure involved then re flashing would not help...just like 5 FDR's didn't help.

Last edited:

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
But if 4 or 5 Factory Resets didn't resolve the issue, how would re flashing be any different? If there is a hardware failure involved then re flashing would not help...just like 5 FDR's didn't help.
By reflashing, you are overwriting the system files to make sure there not corrupted. This will allow the device to operate correctly again. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk