Phone hangs on "dialing"

thedroid

Reaction score
I've used LM for the past few weeks. Within the last week and a half, my phone does intermittently does not connect to the network. I don't receive calls or data and when I try to call out, it tries to make a call, but hangs when it says dialing. I then cannot hang up the call. The only way out is to reboot the phone. Anyone else with this issue?

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
Interesting-I was going to post that very problem. I dial out and it hangs up after pushing send/talk button thing and/or it gets stuck while answering....either the slide won't move or the whole screen is frozen (with or without MyPhone Tools, stock dialer or Dialer One). I was missing too many calls and having too many FC's so I changed over to Chevy's SS (which was hard for me to do...I'm a faithful JRummy fan) but had all kinds of problems there for other reasons.

I tried to reinstall LM via ROM manager (no wipe) which wouldn't work and then tried to wipe/install LM but had the same problem as last time where my Superuser Permissions won't work. So, I gave up for now to see where to go from here and restored my last backup. I love LM...is there something I can do to ensure the phone will work and SUP will still work when I install?