phone customization

zzhhzz

Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry if this is a newbie question that has been answered before. I am in the market for my first smartphone, but have been torn between the Galaxy S3 and the Razr Maxx HD. I would like to be able to customize it with different mods and such, but after speaking with my friend he told me that the S3 has far more to offer because more people are developing for it. He showed me a website, I believe it was the xda developers forum and it did look at first to have more people developing for it. Is that the case or am I looking in the wrong places or for the wrong thing? I see that there are some mods on this forum, but it doesn't look like as big of a section than other sections. I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
zzhhzz

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Had an S3. Hated it. It's now Wifey's phone. LOVE my Maxx HD! Differences: Screen's nicer on the S3. The S3 is huge. I couldn't imagine a Note as the S3 is too big for me. If you're thinking about the S3, you might want to wait until the S4 comes out. Just a thought. You can't go wrong with either phone, but you should go play with each in the store.

Edit: Oh ya, and WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!