1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Perfected equalizer settings?

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by Keebs, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Keebs

Keebs New Member

I have droid3 that has some pretty basic effects including an equalizer and a surround profile, but I use google music which has recently updated to a far more advanced effects. Does anyone have all of this perfected? For some reason trying to use bass booster on both settings cancels themselves out. Theres also things like compression and loudness compensation in the google music settings. Just seeing if anyone has theres perfected who could help me.

Thanks
  2. macpro88

macpro88 Super Moderator

No such thing as perfection. Each device with different hardware and little software differences will have different settings, not the mention the mass amount of headphones and speakers to choose from that will also effect these settings. Just play with them until it sounds good to you with your headphones and speakers.
  3. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

As Mac said, no such thing as audio perfection. Audio perfection is up to the ear of the user. You may have to find different equalizer settings for each of your devices (headphones, speakers, car speakers, etc.) What sounds good with my headphones doesn't sound too good with my car speakers so I have to switch it up whenever I use it in my car.
  4. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

This all being said... most EQ settings are a parabola.. or reverse parabola..its like a v shape.. well more like a u shape, very soft.. but audio perfection comes after you mix the room flat, and you do this by taking into account the bounce and absorption of all of the bodies and other things in the room...

That said, no two ears will ever agree on a "perfect" mix. Also, you'll notice that your "ears" will change after being exposed to loud noise, or even Listening to music for a period of time.. that's why many producer and engineers will only work 2-3 hours at a time.. this isn't a definite "rule" but all the people I've been around do adhere to the 2-3 hour rule..

Just some needless info for ya :) enjoy!
Search tags for this page
android equalizer best settings

best android equalizer settings

best eq settings for android

best equalizer setting for android

best equalizer settings android

best equalizer settings for android

best equalizer settings for bass android
best equalizer settings for google music
equalizer setting for headphones
equalizer settings for headphones
galaxy s3 best equalizer settings