Pandora and Slacker songs speed up

bschramm

Reaction score
When I play Pandora and Slacker songs they speed up to an "Alvin and the Chipmunks" sounding pace about 15-20 seconds into the song, then slows back down. What is causing this and how do I fix it?

illgnosis

Reaction score
Sped up audio on Droid Moto

I'm having the same problem with Pandora, a radio streamign app I have and the build in media player. I'm also randomly getting the audio player popping up and playing songs. I think this may be a short in the audio jack that is sending phantom data to the phone. I came to this theory since the symtoms are much worse when I have my headphones plugged in and also I noticed a buzzing data sound in my headset that coincided with the problems. I am going to take it in for repairs and I will report back if I have any news.

If anyone else has dealt with this problem please speak up.

mblair90

Reaction score
Pandora kept doing this to me the other day. I just restarted the phone and haven't had the problem since.

illgnosis

Reaction score
Wow...(slaps forehead)

As someone who considers himself to be fairly tech savvy I feel pretty dumb. A reboot is the first thing I should have done in trouble shooting these errors...
Anyhow, rebooted and now pretty much all symptoms are gone and so far so good.

Thanks bschramm!!

Fault

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me today, listening to comedy on napster, was really annoying. Figured it was just napster, until it did it with the "droid" notification. Just restarted, will report back if it does not work