Overclocking?

BoJatey

Reaction score
Just went to Liberty 2.0.1 and want to overclock but some of it is over my head. Want to set scaling frequency to high voltage but some of the settings in high voltage have frequencies lower than what I'm at now. Confusing. Can anyone advise on a good safe setting to run a little faster than I am now?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jgraham4598

Reaction score
Just went to Liberty 2.0.1 and want to overclock but some of it is over my head. Want to set scaling frequency to high voltage but some of the settings in high voltage have frequencies lower than what I'm at now. Confusing. Can anyone advise on a good safe setting to run a little faster than I am now?

Get quickclock advanced in the market. It will automatically find the best settings for your phone.

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
I recommend Jrummy's Droid Overclock app. There you can set the voltage/process speed. The advanced options you see with other overclocking apps are confusing and difficult to understand and this is an option with this app.

OP
BoJatey

BoJatey

Reaction score
I recommend Jrummy's Droid Overclock app. There you can set the voltage/process speed. The advanced options you see with other overclocking apps are confusing and difficult to understand and this is an option with this app.

I have it installed but I think I have a clue now. The frequencies are the same whether you chose high, medium, or low. It's the voltage that changes depending on what you select. At least I'm rounding first base. Thanks for the replies.