Outlook

tehpriest

Reaction score
Hi. I am seriously considering buying a Stone as my main work phone. What I need to know is will it sync with my Outlook. This is NOT the exchange setup but the personal single user. I have about 12 different email accounts and my contacts, notes and messages as well as diary appointments all on Outlook that I would need to Sync. I presently use a Nokia E90 which does this effortlessly.

Thanks for the help.

Booch_21

Reaction score
I am speaking from the Droid perspective, but I can tell you that no, it does not sync with Outlook in the way that you are accustomed. You can sync using CompanionLink and get calendar and contact information, but Outlook e-mails do not mirror on the phone like on a Windows Mobile phone. You can setup your e-mail to do POP or IMAP, but that's about it.

DAGr8

Reaction score
Hi. I am seriously considering buying a Stone as my main work phone. What I need to know is will it sync with my Outlook. This is NOT the exchange setup but the personal single user. I have about 12 different email accounts and my contacts, notes and messages as well as diary appointments all on Outlook that I would need to Sync. I presently use a Nokia E90 which does this effortlessly.

Thanks for the help.

Try making a google account , ( gmai address ) and go look at the options you got within there , you may probably have the solution right there , have gmail sync wit outlook then gmail syncs with the stone , I dunno about all the options in the gmail app but they are many you might just find what you are looking for , and no need to buy a phone to do the testing ....