OTA not working

Import roller

Reaction score
I was on Blurry maxx running on .246 and the new JB update wasnt loading under the root. So i did a ton of searching, and couldn't get any definate answers on my problem. Heres' what I've done so far after what i found from searching, but still can't update.

Found multiple threads saying to used Voodoo OTA to save the root, before going back to stock. So, I downloaded it, saved the root, temp un root, then went through the phone's return to stock. That didn't work. So did some more searching, found info saying I needed to go into the CWM safestrap to wide everything to put it back to stock fully, and then i should be able to take the OTA. Well, I did that, and it's still loading under Blurry Maxx (team blackhat) and won't take the OTA. I can't see to find the exact instructions to how to get this thing back to stock fully, so i can take the OTA, or any links with the OTA zip file I can download and install via the SD card. If anyone has instructions that are easy to follow please let me know.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Fxz to 98.72.22 then use the exploit to root it. Its a painless process of you follow instructions.

OP
I

Import roller

Reaction score
i read up on that page, and the links he provided that you need to download the HOB isn't there.

Edit, Never mind, i see where he has the real links now

OP
I

Import roller

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. you gotta really read his instructions to the "T" to make sure everything works.