1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

OTA not working

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by Import roller, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Import roller

Import roller New Member

I was on Blurry maxx running on .246 and the new JB update wasnt loading under the root. So i did a ton of searching, and couldn't get any definate answers on my problem. Heres' what I've done so far after what i found from searching, but still can't update.

Found multiple threads saying to used Voodoo OTA to save the root, before going back to stock. So, I downloaded it, saved the root, temp un root, then went through the phone's return to stock. That didn't work. So did some more searching, found info saying I needed to go into the CWM safestrap to wide everything to put it back to stock fully, and then i should be able to take the OTA. Well, I did that, and it's still loading under Blurry Maxx (team blackhat) and won't take the OTA. I can't see to find the exact instructions to how to get this thing back to stock fully, so i can take the OTA, or any links with the OTA zip file I can download and install via the SD card. If anyone has instructions that are easy to follow please let me know.
  2. Mustang02

Mustang02 Well-Known Member

Fxz to 98.72.22 then use the exploit to root it. Its a painless process of you follow instructions.
  3. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Well-Known Member

4. Import roller

Import roller New Member

reading the page now
  5. Import roller

Import roller New Member

i read up on that page, and the links he provided that you need to download the HOB isn't there.

Edit, Never mind, i see where he has the real links now
  6. Import roller

Import roller New Member

Thanks for the info. you gotta really read his instructions to the "T" to make sure everything works.