Org droid to Straight talk

vey

Reaction score
Thanks Vey....the sad part is, I'm just going to have to dump my droid and get a new phone. already on Straight talk or boost or whatever is best in the chicago burbs...Thanks for the post!

You have to determine which carrier will give you the best signal where you are. The best phone in the world means beans if it can't connect to anything.

The best way to do that is to throw a party and when your friends bring their phones, ask them how their signal is at your house. Have them make a call or two.

For me, the three majors really suck and T-mobile can't get a signal even outside. My neighbors won't allow any towers and since this is a "nicer" neighborhood, they have the political pull to get their way.

So, i had to buy a Wilson repeater.

OP
B

bdysncher

Reaction score
You have to determine which carrier will give you the best signal where you are. The best phone in the world means beans if it can't connect to anything.

The best way to do that is to throw a party and when your friends bring their phones, ask them how their signal is at your house. Have them make a call or two.

For me, the three majors really suck and T-mobile can't get a signal even outside. My neighbors won't allow any towers and since this is a "nicer" neighborhood, they have the political pull to get their way.

So, i had to buy a Wilson repeater.

Hmmmm sounds like it's time for a PARTY!!! hehehehehe

1FastS197

Reaction score
Anyone have a link to this? I've see that it is being done, but not a how to.