old SD card, new phone, google+, photos?

drunkclever

Reaction score
I have been using the same msd card for well since before I had a BB storm. When I moved to android I did do a format. And have not done one since. I have a apk for a blackhats app in there some where. I just got a new card, a 64gb g.skill class 10. At 30 buks I thought it was a good buy.

I also bought a asus memo tab. I originally got the card for teh tablet. But id like to use it on my s5. So I ran into some questions that I dont know about and am wondering what to do... and the process?

So if anyone would please help e with the following. ..
1. Format teh old card in windows 8 then put in s5? Or in the s5?

2. most of my photos from 2013 and 2014 are backed in google+. There are a few from 2011 and 2012 that do not have the colorful icon on the thumbnail. I guess they will get erased?

I am sure there was something else but I got distracted and lost it in my drunkenness.

Or is there a everything you need to know about switching out your mSD card thread?

OP
D

drunkclever

Reaction score
Bump for 70 looks and no replies.... so basically im being ignored..

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
1. Formatting it via your pc would be the better option.
2. Make sure you go into system settings, accounts, Google, your Google Account the pictures are stored (if you have more than one) make sure to check the box that says Google+ photos to sync.

tap'n on my S5