1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Notifications Not Updating since update to 2.2

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by helmetwalker, Oct 15, 2010.

1. helmetwalker

helmetwalker New Member

Hi to everyone! I am new to forums. I seem to be having some issue with receiving updates to the news and facebook feeds. I have searched the forums and have not found anyone having a similar issue.

This all started when I updated to the new update 2.2. It was all working fine before.

The news feed shows that there are no new articles in the feed. When I click on the news feed I select to see all articles and it only shows the news articles before I did the update. I have gone in and unsubscribed from the feeds then subscribed to them again and still nothing.

The same with facebook post updates. I uninstalled the app, rebooted and reinstalled the app. Still the same issue.

I have checked all the settings that I know of for the phone and still nothing. I have tried a factory reset and that didn't seem to help either.

Any ideas of what happened?

On a side note. When I go to system update for the phone, I get the message "Update is not available at this time. Try again later"

Thanks for any help or ideas.
Search tags for this page

droid x news feed not updating