Notification Bar Question???

JerryB

Reaction score
I have been a HUGE fan of how the Ultimate Droid rom looks right out of the box; clean, sleek and sharp. I am not as big a fan of the current modifications (adding the light grey) but can deal since there are other nice features. Kinda wish the same look of UD 1.0.0 was still there but...

How would I go about about making the notification bar just black? For some reason the notification bar was made a dark grey and doesn't look as good. I don't want to put on an entire theme, just change that one specific thing. I am fine with everything else.

Any ideas?

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have been a HUGE fan of how the Ultimate Droid rom looks right out of the box; clean, sleek and sharp. I am not as big a fan of the current modifications (adding the light grey) but can deal since there are other nice features. Kinda wish the same look of UD 1.0.0 was still there but...

How would I go about about making the notification bar just black? For some reason the notification bar was made a dark grey and doesn't look as good. I don't want to put on an entire theme, just change that one specific thing. I am fine with everything else.

Any ideas?

Settings > Ultimate Settings > User Interface > Notifications colors > Check Custom Notifications Bar > bar color > touch the center where you see black > back out and reboot

OP
J

JerryB

Reaction score
Wow! This is hands down the best ROM out there and I've used most of them. Thanks...