Note 8 To Come In 8 New Colors

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gsmarena_002-jpg.77738

Here is a less believable "leak" regarding the upcoming Note 8. The latest leak is of the color options for the device, and apparently there will be 8 colors to choose from. Midnight Black, Arctic Silver, Orchid Grey/ Violet, Coral Blue, Dark Blue, Deep Sea Blue, and Pink are the colors that have been reported. Most of the time these phones release with one or two colors with a few other color options releasing later on to reignite sales. According to the image the S-Pen color will match the color of the handset. I don't know about you, but midnight black looks great to me.

via AndroidCommunity

Attachments

• gsmarena_002.jpg
    gsmarena_002.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,727

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Arctic Silver would be my choice!

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
they need to have the different colors available on release date. not to reignite sales. I like the gold but if I were to get a phone, I will not wait for the right color

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Once you put a new case on the phone, the phone color doesn't matter much anyway :D

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Once you put a new case on the phone, the phone color doesn't matter much anyway :D

true, unless you like a naked phone. I normally do not use cases. but you are right about the cases covering the color, it is going to get harder to tell the color with the lack of bezels when in the case

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is what I think the Galaxy Note 8 should have looked like (see attached)

The camera makes the "8" part, just by rotating it. Plus the fingerprint reader makes more sense being under the camera.

Attachments

• my_GalaxyNote8.jpg
    my_GalaxyNote8.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 188

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Having color options may entice more consumers to go the route of Clear TPU cases so you get some Shock absorption and protection yet cane still show off the beauty. But like mentioned Earlier these need to be at Launch not after.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I bet they won't release the last three until later on ... US doesn't get them.. Hope they mix it up this time..

Sent using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
It is so about time someone came out with some better colors. Blakc. Silver, White! Come on. Not a Sammy, fan but this is cool.