1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

non-threading option?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by bluefire7002, Nov 12, 2009.

1. bluefire7002

bluefire7002 New Member

Hey guys I currently have a Samsung Omnia and will most likely buy the Droid in 2 weeks for my b-day. But i was wondering, when i first got my omnia, it had the threaded messaging (texting) just like the Droid.

I never really liked it so i got an app to disable it non-threading. I havent really read anything about that for the Droid... Im hoping there is an app or maybe just a setting to disable threaded texting too. Can anyone give me any info please. :icon_ banana:
  2. bluefire7002

bluefire7002 New Member

bumpp anyone know?
  3. forkup

forkup New Member

None that I'm aware of altho I can't imagine why you would want to disable it.
  4. bluefire7002

bluefire7002 New Member

thanks man.. Ive really just always liked the original texting style. when i first got my Omnia I was able to disable it with an app..

So you guys dont think theres any possible way to disable through setting or/App the threaded messaging
  5. Droider

Droider New Member

I don't see an app that does this yet but I don't see why there couldn't be one. It probably would just depend on there being enough perceived demand for someone to take the time to create a messaging app/interface for non threaded conversations.
Search tags for this page

how do i unthread gmail on my droid

non threaded gmail on galaxy 4