No updates from stock Facebook app?

tha]-[acksaw

Reaction score
I have all my sync stuff on, and all notificatoins set. I'm not getting any automatic notifications on my phone. It was working fine the other day. Is anyone else having this problem?

Magdroid

Reaction score
I believe everyone is having this problem. They need to update Facebook for Android. Some are using Bloo as a replacement Facebook App until this one is fixed.

Last edited:

pastachef

Reaction score
The facebook app sucks, I just use the touch version of the site and get notifications via email.
Posted from my droid.

pcandroid

Reaction score
they all suck. the widget would be cool if it worked.

MrMan

Reaction score
so far bloo seems to be the best in my opinion, still needs a lot of work though. makes me miss my blackberry facebook

OP
tha]-[acksaw

tha]-[acksaw

Reaction score
I seem to be getting notifications just fine through Bloo. I'm using the FREE one. I do wish the interface was a bit better like some of the other FB apps, or the stock FB app, but I will just use it for notifications and use the others for browsing.

It would be nice if the stock one just worked, since it comes with the phone and everything. Just seems a bit silly.

pastachef

Reaction score
Coming from an iphone i just dont get why they dont just port the iphone app over. it has almost as much functionality as the full site and i really liked it.

heavyMGS

Reaction score
The Facebook App on my Blackberry is about the only thing I'm missing. That was the best app their was for the BB but it worked damn good! Does anybody elses feeds also show up way out of order as well? I'm praying for a massive overhaul soon for the Droid.

amberleemarie

Reaction score
The bloo app drives me crazy. I get a million notifications a day even though nothing new is on there. I so miss my fb app from my bb curve!

mjeagent

Reaction score
And why the hell can't i upload video to Facebook. I know I can upload pics but I want to upload some of my short vid clips. The freakin IPhone can do this with their app.