No SD Card in Note 5

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welp now it's been confirmed...deal breaker?

Great looking device and I'm actually liking it more than the S6 Edge. Not that the S6 Edge is a slouch, but I'm just not feeling the aesthetics with the edges. Maybe when I get my hands on one that will change, but the Note 5 is pretty bad arse!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welp now it's been confirmed...deal breaker?

Great looking device and I'm actually liking it more than the S6 Edge. Not that the S6 Edge is a slouch, but I'm just not feeling the aesthetics with the edges. Maybe when I get my hands on one that will change, but the Note 5 is pretty bad arse!
The note edge is actually pretty cool..the s6edge lost alot of the edge capabilities.. I use a note 4 edge for work..love it almost as much as my turbo and I'm a droid head...everyone knows that..and I typically dislike Samsung.. But I tried an s6e and I wasn't feeling it..

Have you seen the renderings for the new iPhone? They're thinking of an edge to edge phone too apparently with even less for bezels that the gs6e..I don't see it happening

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
d19d6ae16fca751ab856b8da4bb6dc49.jpg
238751d06e9b63cbcc63ad5a4ae921b9.jpg
7026242c2e861b565bc92a5bf1153e98.jpg

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
The note edge is actually pretty cool..the s6edge lost alot of the edge capabilities.. I use a note 4 edge for work..love it almost as much as my turbo and I'm a droid head...everyone knows that..and I typically dislike Samsung.. But I tried an s6e and I wasn't feeling it..

Have you seen the renderings for the new iPhone? They're thinking of an edge to edge phone too apparently with even less for bezels that the gs6e..I don't see it happening
Yeah if Apple had a true "edge to edge" display (pictured below) that would be a truly revolutionary and innovative design. If anyone could/would do it though, it would be Apple.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Idk..I think Samsung and LG will try to get there first..but the glass will be the drawback..scratches already happen on the s6e..I keep a military shield on my note edge, so I haven't noticed anything ..it would have to be a strong glass..I don't see it happening for a least a year..

Even then..Samsung hasn't really developed theirs tech for the edge..perhaps apple would...

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Apple needs to do something with the iPhone in regards to design. It's stale. The logical next step for them is a totally new but familiar design I think

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I definitely agree..getting longer and thinner isn't going to keep their boat floating..

They need to innovate..come up with something that grabs attention.. But even their os features are years behind us and playing catch-up..

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Idk..I think Samsung and LG will try to get there first..but the glass will be the drawback..scratches already happen on the s6e..I keep a military shield on my note edge, so I haven't noticed anything ..it would have to be a strong glass..I don't see it happening for a least a year..

Even then..Samsung hasn't really developed theirs tech for the edge..perhaps apple would...
I really don't see Apple bothering with Edge tech. If it were more mainstream than just the Edges Samsung has and is going forward with, maybe , but like the s pen they won't push a niche (perhaps too strong to call it that) concept across their entire 1 model line-up. Everything Apple ios is just different sized screens of the same device. It'd be totally unApple to break from that and offer something different than the rest. Edge iPod? Edge iPad? Edge iPhone? Edge iPhone+?

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I really don't see Apple bothering with Edge tech. If it were more mainstream than just the Edges Samsung has and is going forward with, maybe , but like the s pen they won't push a niche (perhaps too strong to call it that) concept across their entire 1 model line-up. Everything Apple ios is just different sized screens of the same device. It'd be totally unApple to break from that and offer something different than the rest. Edge iPod? Edge iPad? Edge iPhone? Edge iPhone+?

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
But that's exactly what they need to do..to keep from losing anymore market share..don't get me wrong..apple can stay exactly the way they are now for all i care..I would never buy one..

I definitely don't know what they'll do..but chances are they'll have a slightly different look this year..

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Apple has a ton of stylus patents so you will see one sometime, somewhere. I'm hoping it is bundled with their iPad Pro that is rumored to be coming.