1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No display

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by mcgrady9182, Feb 26, 2012.

1. mcgrady9182

mcgrady9182 New Member

So I tried to open up my keyboard and the darn thing crashed, so I took out the battery and now when I try to turn it on there is a dim light that turns on for a couple seconds and it goes back to being dark. I don't know what the problem is, but there is no display on my Droid3. Someone please help :frown:
  2. stabenheimer

stabenheimer New Member

same thing happens to mine often. sometimes it comes back on right away, other times it takes a a whole bunch of attempts. i took it back to verizon and they said my phone looks like it was dropped and that voids the 1 year warranty. now im stuck with this phone for another 1.5 years.
  3. stabenheimer

stabenheimer New Member

something is loose inside. if you slide the phone opened and squeeze all along the top row of keys firmly the phone boots up normally. at least mine does. i took the info sticker off (beneath the battery) and there looked to be a bend in some type of harness(upper right hand side from back view). i bent it back into place as best i could and my phone has been fine since. dont know if that helps or not.
  4. gs4

gs4 New Member

the same exact thing has happened to my alaxy s 4 2 days after i have had it. do u know how to fix that??????????
Search tags for this page

android no display

blank display with droid 4

droid 3 no display

droid 3 no screen

droid no screen display

droid x no display

droid x no screen

htc thunderbolt no display

motorola droid x no display
no display android
no display on droid 3