No Data/3G, Now What?

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
Not sure what has happened. I am on CM7 build 20.

I installed the new market yesterday. My voice search has been acting up, saying 'connection failed' so I uninstalled it and went to get in the market to re-install to see if that would correct it like it has in the past. When I hit the Market button it just says, 'No Connection'.
I had Juice Defender installed and thought that might be somehow disabling data so I uninstalled it as well but still have nothing.

Any Ideas?

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score

I installed the new market yesterday. My voice search has been acting up, saying 'connection failed' so I uninstalled it and went to get in the market to re-install to see if that would correct it like it has in the past. When I hit the Market button it just says, 'No Connection'.
I had Juice Defender installed and thought that might be somehow disabling data so I uninstalled it as well but still have nothing.

Any Ideas?

Did you check the data settings? From settings menu>Wireless & Networks>Mobile Networks>Check if data is enabled. I have had juice defender turn that off, and have had to manually re-enable it. If it was turned off before you uninstalled then that could cause your problem.

That's all i got bro.

OP
S

SWFLDroid

Reaction score

Any Ideas?

Did you check the data settings? From settings menu>Wireless & Networks>Mobile Networks>Check if data is enabled. I have had juice defender turn that off, and have had to manually re-enable it. If it was turned off before you uninstalled then that could cause your problem.

That's all i got bro.

I think that is what happened. I didn't go in and check the settings but uninstalled juice defender. turned off phone, pulled battery and restarted. Back up and running now.