Nexus and spotify app glitches?

CorkYRogers

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with their spotify app? Just a few times I'd have the app running and the phone will do a reboot. Only with spotify and that's it. Should I be concerned?

For the most part it works fine just these few occasions with the reboot.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

wuchie

Reaction score
Mine used to work

I used spotify two weekends ago, I could easily pick any songs I wanted and it played for hours. I even had a playlist i could access. Then randomly the other day, I go into it and every single song by searching new songs or in my playlist... All the songs are sort of grayed out, I click on them and a window pops up and it says INFO with a drop down but you can't click on that and it says OK. The songs never play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times. I read other posts with people have issues with spotify not running and they would uninstall it and reinstall it and it doesn't work, but they go and find the spotify2 folder, delete it and it works again?
I tried that but mine still has the same issue. All songs lead to a window that says "INFO". but you can't play any songs. boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else having problems with their spotify app? Just a few times I'd have the app running and the phone will do a reboot. Only with spotify and that's it. Should I be concerned?

For the most part it works fine just these few occasions with the reboot.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

clmaiden89

Reaction score
I used spotify two weekends ago, I could easily pick any songs I wanted and it played for hours. I even had a playlist i could access. Then randomly the other day, I go into it and every single song by searching new songs or in my playlist... All the songs are sort of grayed out, I click on them and a window pops up and it says INFO with a drop down but you can't click on that and it says OK. The songs never play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times. I read other posts with people have issues with spotify not running and they would uninstall it and reinstall it and it doesn't work, but they go and find the spotify2 folder, delete it and it works again?
I tried that but mine still has the same issue. All songs lead to a window that says "INFO". but you can't play any songs. boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having the exact same problem! Did you ever figure out how to get it to work?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

GreenAcid

Reaction score
Okay. So I'm not the only one with this problem. It's just spotify being Dumb and not updating to support 4.0+ I guess

clmaiden89

Reaction score
It must be...

47437aca-14d0-111f.jpg

Every time. :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk