Nexus 9, Nexus 6, and Nexus Player All Available for Pre-order on Google Play Store

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-products-2014.png

Not only did Google reveal the full pricing info for the Google Nexus 6, Nexus 9 and the Nexus Player, they also made all of these devices available on the Google Play Store for pre-order. Here are several links below to each of these devices and their prices.

Google Play Store - (Main Device Landing Page)
While that price for the Nexus 6 matches up with previous rumors, it does seem a bit steep. Then again, it is a very high-end premium device. What do you thing of these prices?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can not pre-order the Nexus 6 yet but soon.

Im cool with the 699 price because it is on par with the note 4 and iphone 6. Plus I can take that phone to any carrier as it is fully unlocked.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Nexus 6 is too rich for my blood.
The Nexus 9 is on par with what I would think it would be.
The Nexus Player is on par with the competition. I was seriously thinking about an Amazon Fire TV but now...

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nexus player lacks usb ports(micro usb doesn't count). How many simultaneous devices can be connected via Bluetooth smart?

Briankbl

Reaction score
My OnePlus One is high end and half the price of the Nexus 6. Not only that, but the N6 is $250 more than the N9..........why again?

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
My OnePlus One is high end and half the price of the Nexus 6. Not only that, but the N6 is $250 more than the N9..........why again?
It's not available on verizon so that in my opinion eliminates the phone for one.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Also the Nexus 6 had a faster chip and faster GPU, also it has a higher resolution screen with stock Android, the one plus one does not compare.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
This phone does not work on Verizon, and second it is hardly available, like I said earlier in my previous post, there have been more big foot sightings than one plus one sightings.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Invites have gotten better... Frustrating for many including me earlier... But once you have a phone it's worth it.. I'm seeing more invite sharing on G+ and forums.. Of course Verizon is out..... Lucky to smell a Nexus... And now Z3 good choices along Turbo

One+1