1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newbie... With An LED light color chaning ?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by DTregear, Jul 9, 2010.

1. DTregear

DTregear New Member

Heyy I am new to this and I have a question with the LED light on the Motorola Driod. My sister has a blackberry and is able to set custom colors on the led light for her contacts like when I call/text the light is green and when our other sister calls/texts the light is pink. I was curious if anyone knows if the Driod has an app to do this??
  2. BRUINSdroidBOSTON

BRUINSdroidBOSTON New Member

blink - flash led in your way from downloadandroid.info
  3. asforel

asforel New Member

yeah Blink is awsome except for supporting email, anyway like it:icon_ banana:
  4. techguru

techguru Member

Gmail Notifier can handle the color change (and alternate icons too) for email (gmail accounts anyway).

Note: None of these work on the Incredible, but the OP asked about the Droid so its all good.

Alan
  5. DTregear

DTregear New Member

Thank you all sooo much!! :)