newbee

alto77

Reaction score
hello everyone.. i am a droid x owner,happy so far....i have posted a problem after a month of ownership with a boot loop....i have recieved quick answers and i appreciate the immediate responses......:) im looking forward to all the forum offers...;)

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome!! this is the place to be for answers, and people willing to help find them. stick around and enjoy!! :)

OP
A

alto77

Reaction score
thank you... thank you very much ;-)

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and its a very friendly place. Hope you can enjoy the stay. Feel free to post questions and your opinion anytime

Sent from my rooted D2

lizard

Reaction score
Good morning from the state of Indiana. Welcome to the. .net

Sent from my Squidlied Droid2 using Droid Forums app.....

OP
A

alto77

Reaction score
thank you all what does "rooted"mean?

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well Alto my best suggestion for the very long definition would be to hit the search tab on droidforums and type rooting into the Google search box. In short terms it gives you superuser access and the ability to do whatever you want on your phone but you also loose your warrenty from Motorola. You can just unroot your device anytime you feel like you need to and you have the full Motorola warrenty back. The only thong that's not covered in warrenty is if you brick your device. You will read all about that after you search rooting. Just make sure you read all you can before diving into rooting

Sent from my rooted D2