New Video Shows Off All the Best Features of the LG G3 in Just 2 Minutes

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;_btdWhwH0wE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_btdWhwH0wE[/video]​

Yesterday was the big launch of LG's next flagship the G3. There weren't too many surprises because most of the info on the device had already been leaked. Despite this, the phone did not fail to impress. With a massive array of amazing features and functions, including the dream-feature of the smartphone enthusiast (removable battery), this next superphone from LG is poised to offer tremendous value and should be a rousing success for the company.

The phone has such a massive plethora of features, it's hard to get a quick glance at them all. Luckily, LG wants to make that easier for us, so they put together the above video which showcases most of the best features of their new creation. Enjoy!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Great video and an awesome phone.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is the phone I have been waiting for. Samsung are you watching, we don't need gimmicky heart rate sensors or fingerprint scanners. looks like a few more people will be demoted at Samsung's offices as I type this, it started with the design chief, now I hope it goes to the engineering team.

jspradling7

Reaction score
I really want to play with that camera, if it works right in the real world it will force the competition to use lasers too. With the camera, removable battery, SD card, and quad display, it's going to be tough to beat out as phone of the year.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think Samsung has gotten lazy do to their immense success, same with Apple, but the competition is starting to get fierce, time to step it up for the two behemoths. LG hit it out of the park, with a sleek, simplistic design, and top notch specs and useful features, no gimmicks that take up space and resources , just features people actually use on a daily basis.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

jspradling7

Reaction score
No doubt Samsung is smart and they have a business plan they are following. There is certainly a market for secure (fingerprint scanner) locked down (Knox) devices with waterproofing, heartbeat sensors, temperature sensors, windshield wipers... I just don't want or need most of that. If I lose my phone, I'll just have to run down to the nearest Verizon store and pick up a new SIM card and change my email password and try not to drop my phone in the toilet.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Windshield wipers, now there is something every phone needs, hope Samsung doesn't read your post, we just might see it in the S6, lol :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

scott craft

Reaction score
The G3 is a great looking phone. The only concern I have is size. My G2 is a bit bigger than I would prefer, but I might sacrifice for the G3.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
All of you are missing the next technology in the S6. Samsung will incorporate BBST (bad breath sensor technology) in their newest flagship device. Other manufacturers, take notice!

Seriously, this G3 is very impressive. Wireless charging, knock code, 1 watt speaker with booster amp. Wow.
It's funny cause when I see specs with numbers, I can only assume other manufacturers will follow suit to try and "1 up" it. I can see the next phone following with 1.2 watt speaker, 1.3 watt, dual channel stereo 1.3 watt, etc.

azules9780

Reaction score
That was a very impressive informative video. Holy crap! What providers are getting that phone?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Looks like the G3 is going to give the S5 a run for the money.