New texts (conversations) bottom on the list??

renaldoaoa

Reaction score
Today my DX is starting to put new texts at the bottom of the list instead of the top. New conversations always went to the top, but today its the bottom.

I haven't changed any settings so I assume this a glitch? Nothing better than having to scroll down 20 to 30 conversations to see your newest.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Update.. When I send messages, the conversation goes to the top. When I received (any) they go to the bottom. This is also happening to my girls phone, however only twice.

Last edited:

Pokerdutchess

Reaction score
Mine have always come on the bottom of the conversations and it would be hella cool to have them come on the top. How can I do this?

johnrbrown1968

Reaction score
Are the timestamps incorrect? Seems like there was a lot of that on 2.2.1 .... I'm rooted but have 2.2.1 for my base, and was having timestamp issues.. some of the messaging apps have an offset to account for that ... handcent, smschomp ... I'm using go SMS... the most recent version of my ROM was released to fix the timestamp "bug" ...

Sent from my ERIS using DroidForums App

OP
R

renaldoaoa

Reaction score
Mine has always been at the top. I've never known otherwise.

No, the timestamps are correct. It's not going to the bottom anymore, but now new are going to the 3rd in list. I've got like 15 conversations that I keep up.
New update that came through on my phone. I postponed it so I could check out the skinny on it. When the reminder comes back up, Ill see if it helps.

crazkilljoy

Reaction score
Fixed!!!

ok so I started viewing these like a week ago, trying to figure out the same exact problem. I was so desperate that I was willing to reset my phone. but like a good little slave i searched for the answer... and found it. in settings go to date&time, then check automatic. done. it's that simple. *dancedroid