[New Rom] KrazyKoderICS-MIUI-3.2-Ubuntu

polish23

Reaction score
I give up on this ROM. The cellular data, including 4G, works fine for a while, then quits and will NOT reinitialize no matter what you do. Restarting the phone, turning it off, pulling the battery, nothing brings it back. You get NO data services whatsoever, not even 1x. It's broken, permanently, until you reflash it. Then it works for a random amount of time and breaks again. This ROM was so promising. I thought we finally had a working ICS. I don't know what could possibly be so broken that data won't even come back on a restart, but it's unusable as it is.

^ Any word from the dev on a solution for this? I am planning on trying this ROM but data is a must

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

mcapozzi

Reaction score
I've had pretty decent results.

I've been running it for the past couple weeks without too many issues.

Here is what I've experienced so far:

1) 4G data can drop out, you can either turn the radio on/off or reboot the phone to fix it. Use the LTE on/off app included in the ROM.
2) Phone does not switch from wifi to 4G correctly, you need to manually turn the radio on after using wifi.
3) Flash video via the browser is broken, I even tried different browsers, still no dice.
4) Occasional app crashes (Google Play, the occasional game), slowing the overclock to 1.2Ghz seems to help that (also stops phone from becoming a thigh warmer).

Try using the latest Thunderbolt radios the 3G version is 1.49.00.0406w_1 and the LTE version is 0.01.79.0331w_1.

ZaChYmO

Reaction score
Dev I've read good responses to your Rom..Will you continue to support your ROM???

I'd like to try this rom but seems DEV lost interest on this one.. I'll continue to check thread and see it issues get resolved..

arucarda

Reaction score
im having trouble with the Ubuntu installation...i get through the install and no Ubuntu...lol...if you could help please let me know