New Honeycomb Tablet from the Company 'Ainol' Coming Soon

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ainol_a9_honeycomb_mid_2.jpg

A new Honeycomb tablet from the company named "Ainol" has been announced. It will have an ARM Cortex A9 Processor, WiFi, 3G, and a 1,280 x 800 IPS display of undisclosed size. It will also apparently have big buttons. It is due to arrive next month, but there are still many details missing on this device.

I will attempt to refrain from making any jokes regarding the company name as that would be too easy and too obvious. Besides, maybe they will 'pay extra attention to important details', 'provide exacting customer service', and 'offer meticulous technical support'. :cool:

Source: AndroidTablets.net via Engadget

rustynail09

Reaction score
Hopefully there will be no need for lube from them " sticking it to us" with price. Hopefully the sticker shock won't make us "pucker" in shock.... I can continue on..

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i agree the name sounds pretty dirty...

Big Ry

Reaction score
I hear the device will be called the "sekreashin"

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

rustynail09

Reaction score
After doing some research about this company I found out the following info:

1.) Ainol is a chineese company, and apparently the chineese LOVE Ainol!

2.) Apparently you can buy Ainol can be bought cheap accoring to Google search (see picture)
yJkO6u8

3.) Rumor has it, their first product is codenamed "probe" and there is a follow up product code named "beads" which I suspect is similar to the new Ipod shuffles.

Sent from an unknown destination from my droid using teh intarnetz via tapatalk!

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
After doing some research about this company I found out the following info:

1.) Ainol is a chineese company, and apparently the chineese LOVE Ainol!

2.) Apparently you can buy Ainol can be bought cheap accoring to Google search (see picture)
yJkO6u8

3.) Rumor has it, their first product is codenamed "probe" and there is a follow up product code named "beads" which I suspect is similar to the new Ipod shuffles.

Sent from an unknown destination from my droid using teh intarnetz via tapatalk!

Lol that's tooo funny

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

HTGamingPC

Reaction score
An anal tablet would technically be a suppository. Does it come in brown?

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
I've heard told that there will be several models with different specs and names to match:
1. Angry Spider
2. Chili Ring
3. Brown Growler
4. Chocolate Starfish

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
they need someone who understands english working for their company... this was there name wouldn't sound so dirty.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
wow, they need someone in PR that understands the English language... rebrand the company fast! lol