1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ryarya21, Feb 9, 2013.

1. ryarya21

ryarya21 New Member

Hi everyone I'm happy to be part of the droid community. I love my new Droid Razr Maxx and I love hacking into android. Please if anyone can help me get safestrap on my phone it would be nice. I'm ready to get new roms but i need to nandroid backup my phone. I keep downloading files of safestrap that wont work. Thanks for letting me in and I'm ready to learn everything about my phone.
  2. bkdodger

bkdodger Super Moderator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum.. Great to have you with us.. I'm not familiar with the phone but we have a sub forum area for your phone if you would like to post there for help I'm sure plenty knowledgeable peeps here can help ya..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!
  4. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. Hope you were able to successfully install Safestrap. .DancingNexus