New Droid user

rudely

Reaction score
Hello,
im a new Droid user, I have been using windows mobile cells for years. now I have had enough of them not upping the ram and cpus. so ,Im going to try something different. So far I like it a lot. Great cell, well built, tons of apps games and such. going to be browsing this place quite a bit next day or two learning.

Rudely Jonez

jadesurfer

Reaction score
i just got my droid today and i have a question about the browser, does it automatically close out when its closed. cuz on my windows phone i had to disconnect browser when i was done with it, do i have to do the same on the droid?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Droid freezes/stops apps that are not in use to conserve resources. Some people like to use task killer apps, but those aren't necessary and can produce undesired results if you use them to close the wrong things. I used a couple different ones for a while, then stopped and noticed no significant change.

The browser will save the last page you were on for some time after you exit it, but since it's not loading anything anymore, it won't use any resources. You can clear the cache and history if you'd like by pressing menu while in the browser and selecting settings.