Need STOCK Razr HD Boot Animation and Souind

ripper2860

Reaction score
Hello,

Hoping someone can help me out. I used ROM Toolbox Pro to change my Boot Animation and found nmost of them do not fill the new Razr HD screen. When I used Toolbox to re-install the Razr stock boot animation, it was for the original Razr and therefore did not fill the entire screen. Can any of you fine folks provide the STOCK Razr HD boot Animation and Sound? And if they could also provide instructions for re-installing (I'm rooted), it would elevate them to god status!!

Thx!!

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
No longer on stock but just some advice. Next time, before changing the boot ani go to system/media and copy the boot animation.zip to your external card or computer. That way if anything goes wrong you can simply paste it back in system/media.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
ripper2860

ripper2860

Reaction score
No longer on stock but just some advice. Next time, before changing the boot ani go to system/media and copy the boot animation.zip to your external card or computer. That way if anything goes wrong you can simply paste it back in system/media.

Thanks and will do. I did a full backup with TWRP recovery, can I just extract that file from the backup without doing a full restore?

Last edited:

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
I don't know how to do that. You could make another backup now, then restore the original backup, grab the boot animation and then restore the new backup... Haha its a bit of a long way but will work.