Need some Advise with Bugless Beast Themes.

erikfig

Reaction score
Hi Guys,,

Droid Running Bugles Beats V1. I installed Luna Theme and the one works fine. I tried to install diferent themes and for some reason the phone goes into a loop booting...

Can someone please tell me what's themes are compatible with BB, I don't like to be stuck with the same theme.

Thanks...dancedroid

gszeman

Reaction score
Hi Guys,,

Droid Running Bugles Beats V1. I installed Luna Theme and the one works fine. I tried to install diferent themes and for some reason the phone goes into a loop booting...

Can someone please tell me what's themes are compatible with BB, I don't like to be stuck with the same theme.

Thanks...dancedroid

Which other themes did you try to install? How did you install? Did you wipe data, cache, system and boot 3x before you installed?

The only ones that I know work are the ones from Petes OP, The Team Chaos Dark Edge themes, Blacklight, Luna (as you know), Blue nex theme and Red nex theme, I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure all Team Chaos themes will work?

I'm sure there are others, just do a search in the themes section for Bugless beast, bbv1 etc...and if you aren't sure, just make a backup and give it a try! If it doesn't work out, just restore...

The important thing is to wipe 3x...oh, and create a backup!