What is bugless beast like?

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
what does the theme look like and can you make your phone look like stock but have all the functions of the bugless beast(overclocking etc.).

what are the features? please post some screen shots if its not any trouble thanks.

mudpro69

Reaction score
I play ball with you...:). It can look similar...You will have to play with it...as far as me, I went went with the BB ROM so I could change it. I DL'd Metamorph and went with the droidinator theme...it is very different from stock...

OP
INSANENEIVIESIS

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
I play ball with you...:). It can look similar...You will have to play with it...as far as me, I went went with the BB ROM so I could change it. I DL'd Metamorph and went with the droidinator theme...it is very different from stock...
thanks for the reply im moving closer to doing it now

mudpro69

Reaction score
Actually if you go with BBv0.7.4 you probably won't want to stay stock...lay with it...remember SPRecovery is your friend....

jasonb

Reaction score
What is bugless beast like?

1 word.... AWESOME!!!!

do it!

crspang

Reaction score
Just try it. If you do a backup beforehand you can always go backwards if you don't like it. I had bugless 7.2 for two days then I ran the backup to go back to stock just to see if I could tell a difference in performance. That lasted about 20 minutes, I went and installed bugless 7.4.

I think I'm going to keep it until 2.1 comes out and I'll try that for a while.