Need help creating my app...

Gideon

Reaction score
I have no idea what I'm doing. I downloaded Eclipse and Android software and set it all up, and now I have no idea where to go or what to do. Anyone out there interested in helping me learn how to do this stuff, I would certainly appreciate it. I've got ideas for some apps for the android market and need a little help getting them out there! Thanks!

Gideon

OP
G

Gideon

Reaction score
Any idea how to do that? When I said I had no idea what I was doing, I wasn't kidding. Im a paramedic, I have NO computer training or education whatsoever. I know I want to create these apps, but I have no idea how to go about doing it. Are there any books out there that will guide me through it (if its complicated), like "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Making Droid Apps?!" LOL. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Maybe if someone wants to teach me or help me create one, maybe I can give you a cut of some of the money (if any) I make in the market....

kennyg23

Reaction score
you need to learn how to code in either javascript or c++. I am taking classes now to learn c++ so i can start making games for our phones but haven't really learned much about it yet.