'Need for Speed: No Limits' Game Coming to Android

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The next Need for Speed mobile game is coming to mobile devices soon. It's called Need for Speed: No Limits, and the video above which features famed racer Ken Block is a quick teaser. The game is developed by Firemonkeys, which is the studio behind Real Racing 3.

The press release doesn't specify exactly when the game will come to the Google Play Store, but it hints at "coming weeks and months," so we have a small while to wait. The game definitely looks like it harkens back to the classic days of the Need for Speed series as you try to avoid/escape the cops.

Sound off and let us know if this is a game that you would like to try on your smartphone or tablet.

Source: Hit the Road with Ken Block and Need for Speed No Limits - EA News

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm a big fan of racing games, but I have a hard time getting in to them on mobile. While I like using motion to steer, I feel like a fool playing these types of games in public while waiting around for something/someone, so I always end up playing, and getting addicted to other games that are a little more inconspicuous to control and never get very far in racing games.

They've certainly come a long way since first appearing on android though, and maybe I'll just throw caution to the wind and race all over town. Who cares who's laughing?!