Need Data not Phone for a while

a2cpc

Reaction score
I use a Razor M. I have a situation coming up where I would like to use my phone just for data. Because it will be in a public situation, I would like to disable the phone call function. Is there a way to do this? Thanks.

jtpowell

Reaction score
I use a Razor M. I have a situation coming up where I would like to use my phone just for data. Because it will be in a public situation, I would like to disable the phone call function. Is there a way to do this? Thanks.

You all by yourself yes and no. If you have Google Voice and that's the only number you've given out you can set your Do Not Disturb. If you have data on you can get calls otherwise. The carrier however can block calls and give you data. I actually had this done for me when I went abroad so that I could use 3G but not receive calls. If it's going to be a one time deal find another way if it's extended the carrier can do that. You could always set the phone to silent as well. Of course it will still receive the call but at least it will be silent. Just some ideas there.

OP
A

a2cpc

Reaction score
Yep kind of thought the silent thing might be the way to go.