need a pre-owned/refurb thunderbolt for cheap!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

androidweirdo

Reaction score
Okay so currently I have the Dinc2 and would love to upgrade to the thunderbolt but my contract has run out yet so I was just going to get one from from somewhere else and swap out. So my question is does anyone know of any TRUSTED sites other than verizon that i could get a pre-owned/refurb thunderbolt for around 150.00/180.00:confused:, I'm already checking ebay and craigslist just don't know of any other places to check. I also checked wirefly and didn't really like it

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Also try Swappa.com. Good luck!

Edit: didn't see the last part of your post Rob. lol

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
If you get one from Craigslist, have the seller meet you at a VZW store and activate it on the spot. Otherwise I've had great luck buying and selling phones on ebay.

OP
androidweirdo

androidweirdo

Reaction score
If you get one from Craigslist, have the seller meet you at a VZW store and activate it on the spot. Otherwise I've had great luck buying and selling phones on ebay.

any tips for buying a phone on e-bay?

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I bought my Tbolt from Craigslist about 6 months ago and had a good experience. I've also sold and bought phones from eBay, I would just make sure that the person has good feedback. Do not buy from anyone that doesn't have at least a 98% feedback. Also request the esn # before purchasing to call vzw and make sure the phone is good to activate. Any good seller should be willing to give you that information.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
I'm selling mine when the vigor and prime come out.

Last edited by a moderator:

CKD2

Reaction score
I got mine on CL. I think its the best way to go. Just make sure the esn is clear. And ask tbem why they are selling. I got mine for $200 in perfect condition from a girl that was upgrading to the bionic.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
androidweirdo

androidweirdo

Reaction score
I'm selling mine when the vigor and prime come out.
any idea on the vigor? because that's the one i really want, but haven't heard a release date yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lets remember that selling, attempting to sell, or eBay/Craigslist links aren't allowed. If anyone wants to post an item for sale, please head over to Android Forum

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Lets remember that selling, attempting to sell, or eBay/Craigslist links aren't allowed.

They're not
Droid Forums said:
13. DO NOT advertise anything that costs money. Offering Items or Services to Trade, are not allowed. Anyone trying to use DroidForums.net to advertise any item for sale will be issued infractions and or banned, and their posts will be deleted. DroidForums is not Ebay or Craigslist.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ne...06774-guidelines-conduct-droidforums-net.html

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I don't mean to ruin the conversation by posting that. The idea of having a section for members to sell items on DF has been tossed around. But as of now those are the rules.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

Status
Not open for further replies.