Need a Little Advice on Which App to use. (Budgeting/Bills)

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
I am consolidating all of our bills.

I have them written down, but would like it to look more professional. All I have is my phone.

So i need an app that will let me list the companies, payments and interest.

TIA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Are you asking about the differences between iPhones, iPads and Mac Books? Some folks here use Apple devices, but most probably use Android.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
This one is kind of cool, though I only tried it for a very short time. Prism Bills & Personal Finance - Android Apps on Google Play

This one, I just discovered. Mint Bills: Bill Pay & Money - Android Apps on Google Play It's made by a company who's other financial app I've used for years though, Mint.com (Mint: Personal Finance & Money - Android Apps on Google Play) <--This app allows you to set budgets for different things and auto-categorizes transactions. Can tell you where most of you money is going. Pretty slick. I'd imagine their bill pay app would be great too. I honestly stopped using the budgets feature and really only keep it installed because it's got a great widget I can use to see all of my balances at a glance. Their customer support is great too. I had an issue with one of my bank accounts not syncing with Mint anymore and they worked hard to find the issue and help me resolve it.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Sorry, my mistake. The thread title is "Which Apple". Thought the OP was asking a question about Apple devices. We are talking about apps, got it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Ah! I didn't catch that. Makes way more sense now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk