Navigation and Music Player

slipperybrain

Reaction score
When I am using Navigation and the stock music player on my Incredible at the same time, the music stops(and doesn't start again automatically) when the female Navigation voice comes on to give you a direction. Anyone having this issue?

drtnsnw

Reaction score
I noticed this issue with the BT voice diaLER. once anything else starts the music shuts down and wont come back on. In 2.1 it seemed like it would

Chris

alitke

Reaction score
Have you downloaded something like DoubleTwist music app and seen if that also cuts off?

I would try something like that to determine if it was the stock app or the system.

OP
S

slipperybrain

Reaction score
it never did it with Doubletwist, but now I cant run doubletwist with 2.2 when trying to charge my car(that's a whole other issue). So I think it is something with the stock app.

I am curious what other music apps people are using becuase I cant be the other person with this issue.

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
I think DoubleTwist had a lot to do with the issues I was having after 2.2 update.

I switched over to cubed (fillpe abrantes). I just downloaded it yesterday but when we gave it a quick test in the car (plugged in to the AUX) it worked great and the music came back on after the nav voice directions. I haven't really played with it much or even figured it out yet, but so far out of the ones I have tried I like it... don't really like the widget tho.

I Got a Droid

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem, actually i was coming here to ask about it. I use Pandora and stock music player, they both do this. I know for a fact it didn't with 2.1. This was very noticeable to me after the 2.2 update