1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Navigation and Motoblur email?

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by PuttsMoBilesiCit, Mar 27, 2011.

1. PuttsMoBilesiCit

PuttsMoBilesiCit New Member

So I see you can get other aps for the droids that where blur. Is there a way for Google navigation and motoblur email?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Zaphod-Beeblebrox New Member

Google Navigation was not specific to Blur. That's simply a part of Google Maps.
    If you don't have maps/navigation on your phone, go to market and install Google Maps.

MotoBlur E-mail will not run on Liberty due to framework changes. If you missing a few of the Blur features, try this one:
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mwebster.iemail&feature=search_result
    Improved E-mail is an improved (duh?) version of the stock android e-mail client.
    Others use and like K-9 and touchdown (espescially if you need exchange connectivity)
  3. PuttsMoBilesiCit

PuttsMoBilesiCit New Member

Sweet. Thanks a bunch!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App