NASA Offers Up Funny Parody Musical Called 'All About that Space'

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Here's your Off Topic story to kick off a bland Monday morning!

Man is constantly pushing his boundaries forward, and one of the greatest vehicles for that is NASA. The desire to explore outside of our planet and solar system is something that unites us together in a common goal that is literally "reaching for the stars."

Of course, as epic and inspirational as the thought of exploring the galaxy is, we know it takes a bunch of really smart people who like to do math to make it happen. Sometimes it's easy to assume those engineers at NASA are a bunch of boring old codgers. Luckily, nothing could be further from the truth, and the above video proves it.

What we have is a hilarious parody video of Meghan Trainor's hit song "All About that Bass." NASA's version is called "All About that Space," with lyrics changed accordingly, and proves that the current generation of NASA engineers include a wide variety of youthful and fun space pioneers! Enjoy!

For reference, we included the original song from Meghan Trainor in the thread below as well.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's the original song from Meghan Trainor:

hradek422

Reaction score
That parody was just delightful. I've loved NASA since I was a little kid, and things like this definitely don't hurt my view on them, lol.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Never knew NASA had attractive women working there.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I love that you can tell that most of them are counting. Clap, two, three, four. Clap, two, three, four.

Nerds.

Loved it.

WWA (Would Watch Again)

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
I can tell they had WAAAAAAAAAY too much fun making that video. I think it's better than the original ;)