1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

N00b - New Droid user - New to forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ned4spd8874, Nov 17, 2009.

1. ned4spd8874

ned4spd8874 New Member

Hello, I just ordered my Droid last night and should be getting it either tomorrow or Thursday. I currently have the Omnia and am not happy with it. I have been waiting for Verizon to have an Android phone and cannot wait for this!!! I'm not a big Motorola fan though...I actually swore them off quite a few years ago! But I couldn't resist the allure of the Droid!
  2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Well, for i haz a heart for N00bs, i take care ouf you

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Sit down, take a cake and relax! Grab your favourite Threads, amuse yourself posting questions or whatever and have a look into the socialgroups :D

Tigger ;)