Mysterious Forest Watchface For Android Wear Brings Unique Aesthetic

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

One of the main reasons to use an Android Wear Watch vs a traditional watch is the ability to change the look of your watchface whenever you like. You could change your watchface several times a day to match what you are doing (ie traditional watchface for work, fun watchface for home).

Mysterious Forest is an interactive watchface that seeks to bring a new aesthetic to your device. From the watch face when you touch your device a deer, rabbit, or bunny will appear with a peeking animation. There is an ambient mode which allows you to always see the time without killing your batter. The watchface supports both round and square watch faces, and there is a customizable time format. Head to the link below to grab this watchface.

via Play Store

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm rocking a Christmas Countdown face right now. Trying to get into the spirit of the Holiday. I might give this one a go after that though.

I do wish more faces offered at least the number for the date. Seems like a lot of them don't. I've always had either a digital watch that I could push a button for the date or an analog watch that constantly showed the number of the date. It's handy, because it seems like I need to know the date at the most random times and I try to keep from pulling my phone from my pocket as a department head at work, since other employees are not permitted to have theirs on them during their shift, even though I have an excuse because my office phone forwards to my cell while I'm not at my desk so they can get ahold of me when they need to.

Conechaser

Reaction score

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I've been using this Watch Face since shortly after I got my LG G Watch R about 4 months ago and I love it. Has all the info you could ever want in an easy/quick to read format. You can customize the background color/etc as well.

F04WatchFace for Urbane/HUAWEI - Android Apps on Google Play
Wow. That's almost TOO much for me. Haha! Not sure how it'd look on my Urbane either. It's not exactly a sporty body & strap like on the R.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Wow. That's almost TOO much for me. Haha! Not sure how it'd look on my Urbane either. It's not exactly a sporty body & strap like on the R.

Sent from my Nexus 6P
I wouldn't know what to look at.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm sure you'd get used to knowing where to look for what, but I like mine fairly simply. Before switching to this Christmas Countdown face that I'm using right now, I was a big fan of Minimal and Elegant. Time, Date, Weather, Watch and Phone Battery levels. I did set up touch zones to bring up the forecast when I tapped weather, agenda when I tapped the date, and play music when I tapped the time though.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
, I was a big fan of Minimal and .

uploadfromtaptalk1449667360740.jpg

#oldschool

TapaTurboII

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Here is my watch face. I'm all about minimal.

4835f9803289f747d93b61e3b39b4ce7.jpg

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I have my bosses trained that no meeting starts until 9:30 because I just can't be bothered to make it to work by 9.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
If I didn't have to get my stepson off the bus most days, I'd probably do the same thing, but as it stands, I have to leave a few minutes early to catch the bus that consistently gets to our house 5-10 minutes earlier than they said it would at the beginning of the year.