"My Files" path to "My Gallery"

RobbyJ859

Reaction score
Hey all.
First of all, this is for a Droid RAZR (not sure if that matters).
Today I made the decision to move all videos and pics from the internal memory to my SD card. Although, now when I go to "My Gallery" -> "Folders", "My Gallery" shuts down. I assume this is because everything has been relocated. Can anyone help me to get all of my pics/albums/folders back into "My Gallery"?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm, that's strange it would do that, real quick, have you tried powering down the phone and booting it back up again? Gallery should just find all media on the card.

OP
R

RobbyJ859

Reaction score
I have tried rebooting the phone numerous times. As well as trying to move all of the albums to different folders in "My Files". I assumed there was one dedicated to "My Gallery". Ugh!

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you plug your phone into your computer and browse your files that way, can you locate them?

OP
R

RobbyJ859

Reaction score
I am Not sure. I I know that if I browse the files on my phone I can view the pixtures but I just cannot locate them in my library.
I am just now getting off work and have not had a chance to plug it into a computer.

OP
R

RobbyJ859

Reaction score
It seems as though I can still access the "camera roll" function in "my gallery". It looks like any pictures that I take now will go there. Although, any pictures that were already in some sort of album folder are nowhere to be found. To view those, I must access "my files". This is what I see when I click on "my library" within "my gallery".

View attachment 58636

OP
R

RobbyJ859

Reaction score
Update (insert "Unsolved Mysteries" voice):
I performed a hard reset and still no success. "My Library" had many albums within it. Now, every time I go to "My Library" "My Gallery" crashes. I know where these files/pics are and can view them if I go into "My Files" but that is tedious.
I can enter "Camera Roll" but only the pics not already in a separate album show there.
Does anyone know how to restore "My Library" and the albums within them?