Shortcut to My Gallery????

shellmeyer

Reaction score
Hello, I use my gallery Alot & every time I have to touch my gallery then motocast opens, then I touch library, then Which album!! So annoying! So many steps!! My question is.. is there any way to get straight to all photos album?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

4low4fun

Reaction score
Try an app called "quick pic". Its awesome! It reminds me of stock android without the blur.

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
I agree, quick pic rocks!!!

We are the Droid!!
You will be assimilated!!
Resistance is futile!!

OP
shellmeyer

shellmeyer

Reaction score
Thanks guys!! I'll try it out today! Android Rocks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Another vote for QuickPic! Awesome app!

NickNacNo

Reaction score
I've been using Quickpic for a long time now and it's great. Does anyone know how to link Quickpic to the stock Camera, so when you touch the little picture icon while in the camera app it will open Quickpic? Currently, I have the Moto version disabled so I get a "Media Gallery Not Installed" message when I try to open.

I do have Camera ICS+ installed as well and this let me choose Quickpic as the main program, however, I like the stock Camera app better.

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
I've been using Quickpic for a long time now and it's great. Does anyone know how to link Quickpic to the stock Camera, so when you touch the little picture icon while in the camera app it will open Quickpic? Currently, I have the Moto version disabled so I get a "Media Gallery Not Installed" message when I try to open.

I do have Camera ICS+ installed as well and this let me choose Quickpic as the main program, however, I like the stock Camera app better.

I would like to know if this is possible too, I have the same issue

We are the Droid!!
You will be assimilated!!
Resistance is futile!!