Music Playlists

LastLaugh

Reaction score
Is there any program/way to make music playlists on my droid? I cant seem to figure it out, and not having playlists is driving me back to my ipod.

- I apologize if this is a repost, I searched but couldnt find anything.

Droidfish

Reaction score
You can do it from the stock music app but it's kind of tedious. Have you tried using doubletwist to sync your itunes playlist with your droid? That's what I use and it's about as seemless as it can be short of having itunes on your droid.

Itunes flamewar starts in 3....2....1...

tu3218

Reaction score
ZUNE is better, FTW! :) lol No but is that software possible to do the same thing with playlists in zune? That would be really cool an convenient to just carry my same zune playlists over to my droid.

Droidfish

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it only supports itunes and windows media player playlists, not familiar with zune but since it's microsoft it should have some coordination with wmp, right?

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
ZUNE is better, FTW! :) lol No but is that software possible to do the same thing with playlists in zune? That would be really cool an convenient to just carry my same zune playlists over to my droid.

Zune automatically saves/creates playlists with two separate extensions .zpl for use on the Zune and .wpl for use on your computer via WMP or other program(s). You can then use WinAmp or another program to convert (via export) the .wpl to .m3u for use on the Droid.