Music Manager? [Windows 7]

EmPuLSe

Reaction score
Hey guys, I searched and didn't find anything too helpful. Thought I'd post and see if anyone has any insight.

Basically I've been carrying around an iPod Touch for the last year *and* my LG ENV2. . . 2 weeks ago I got my Droid, and have since stopped carrying my Touch. I have plans to use my Droid for all my music so that I don't have to carry around 2 devices. . . My problem is I feel underwhelmed with the options to manage music / sync with my Droid. My itunes library is huge and beautiful, and I'm very used to how it functions. I have a hard time believing that the best way to manage stuff for my Droid is via windows explorder /drag and drop.

Is there software out there that offers quality music management that will interface with my Droid? I briefly fiddled with Double Twist this afternoon, as that is all Ive found so far that looks close to what I'm looking for. . . However, I see little to no options to alter song info, id3 tags, coverart, etc. . . Maybe the people at DoubleTwist expect me to use itunes to do all this management??!

Anyways, any advice will be greatly appreciated. So far its nothing short of a love affair with my Droid, I'm just a music manager from being head over heels.

:motdroidvert: Thanks in advance! :motdroidvert:

Adlerson

Reaction score
The sync software from Motorola has an option that will sync your iTunes library to your Droid.
(It's called Media Link and can be downloaded from the Motorola website.)

Hope this helps!

OP
E

EmPuLSe

Reaction score
The sync software from Motorola has an option that will sync your iTunes library to your Droid.
(It's called Media Link and can be downloaded from the Motorola website.)

Hope this helps!

Thanks! Downloading it now. We'll see how it works!
roflcopters said:
How much easier can it get than drag and drop lol...just my opinion.
I really don't expect someone to understand, unless they have 100's of gigabytes of music. Playing with 50 albums is one thing, but keeping track of favorites etc when you have thousands of albums is an entirely different deal.