music download

harmonyguy

Reaction score
I downloaded my itunes folder and only got a partial list of my music. Then I downloaded individual songs with still no results. Is it a copywright thing or am I doing something wrong?

samiusmc

Reaction score
The Droid won't load DMR protected songs. DMR is basically a protection for artists. There are programs that remove DMR protection from songs. I don't know of any free ones. I use Aimersoft music converter. It costs around $30 and it works OK.

KarenElissa

Reaction score
To remove DRM from itunes songs for free (well, the cost of CDs) you can rip your music to CDs and then reimport it as an mp3. A pain, but cheap, especially if you don't have TOO many songs.

the5ilenced

Reaction score
i managed to pull all the songs from my itunes library... protected, not protected.. paid, not paid, the whole thing.

all i did was... mount my droid, my computer, find the folder, (inside that folder i created on called music that way i can keep things organized). Went back to itunes program, clicked music, select all and dragged them over to my music folder on the droid. All my songs moved without a single problem.