Motorola Pro NOT coming to the UK

tennvol

Reaction score
If so that's a good thing. Im afraid that the pro might be the last DROID device with a physical qwerty keyboard thats a non slider

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
If so that's a good thing. Im afraid that the pro might be the last DROID device with a physical qwerty keyboard thats a non slider

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

I'd say there's a good chance of a future portrait qwerty Droid. It's rumored that a "replacement" of some sort, maybe the Pro 2, is coming in Q3 (at least in Europe). No word on if that's going to replace the Droid Pro and receive the Droid branding in the U.S.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
XPRT & Titanium perhaps?

Motorola XPRT and Titanium Business Class Android Phones Coming to Sprint | Top Tech Reviews

There's def an upgrade of this type of phone by Motorola in the works, not just in the states but throughout!

It's the only form factor of its kind - only thing that's "close" is the Acer Betouch e210

The XPRT is just the Droid Pro for Sprint. It's apparently the exact same phone as the Pro with some slight outward modifications. The Titanium is a rugged phone, but it's launching with 2.1. Neither is an upgrade of any kind on the Pro.

Samsung has a portrait qwerty Android device, the Galaxy Pro, so the Droid Pro isn't the only Android phone with this form factor. There definitely aren't many though. Samsung Galaxy Pro combines 2.8-inch touchscreen with a portrait QWERTY keyboard, modest specs -- Engadget