Motorola Offers Up a Humorous April Fool's Day Boot Animation

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;5_XNDt8TCV0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5_XNDt8TCV0[/video]​

If you are feeling like your boot animation has become a bit stale, then you might perk up your day with this humorous boot animation from Motorola. It features a wide variety of cartoon-ish mythical characters like UFOs, BigFoot and the Loch Ness monster. It won't blow you away, but it's worth a chuckle or two, and it's free on the Google Play Store!

Source: Google Play Store - Motorola April Fool's Boot Animation

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
It's petty, I know, but it's one of the many reasons I'm in full blown love with the Moto X.
When I was on my way to work and saw that there was an update to "Boot Services" I knew there was an April Fool's animation coming. They do it on major holiday seasons too. IMHO the specs aren't earth shattering but the software on the X is flat out the best OEM UI available and it's a shame that Moto is officially changing hands soon.

Sorry to gush, but the Moto X has been a great phone to me.

FryFTW

Reaction score
Sorry to gush, but the Moto X has been a great phone to me.

I haven't had a problem with mine since I got it months ago! Best phone I've ever had to be honest. Battery life is great, it's never lagged on me, and the fact that I got to customize it makes me feel like it's actually MY phone. I love it.