Motorola MB810(Droid X)

Papel

Reaction score
Mi telefono no posee SIM, y necesito activarlo, en mi país El Salvador no se activan ya, ¿como puedo hacer para recuperar no la funciona de celucar sino todas sus demas funciones? alún codigo o algo. me pueden ayudar?:frown::hail::hail:

My phone has no SIM, and I need to activate it, in my country El Salvador and are not activated, how I can do to recover not the celucar works but all his other duties? Alun code or something. can you help?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
If El Salvador has CDMA networks, you would have to flash it to another carrier. If all El Salvador has is GSM, it won't work.

X

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
The Droid X doesn't have a SIM because it is CDMA. As brad said if El Salvador is all GSM, then you have the wrong phone.

OP
P

Papel

Reaction score
If El Salvador has CDMA networks, you would have to flash it to another carrier. If all El Salvador has is GSM, it won't work.

X

I need to know if I can activate the phone at the moment is no more than "call to activate" there is a code that allows me to activate it.?

OP
P

Papel

Reaction score
The Droid X doesn't have a SIM because it is CDMA. As brad said if El Salvador is all GSM, then you have the wrong phone.

Just like an iPhone can be activated to work only as ipod without a SIM, there is some way to activate the functions of my MB810, pass the call to activation step through some code?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Just like an iPhone can be activated to work only as ipod without a SIM, there is some way to activate the functions of my MB810, pass the call to activation step through some code?
If you just want to use the X as a media device then you don't need to activate it all. I have a spare Droid I use as a media device and I just skipped the activation upon initial setup and it never shows up again. Because it has no service it won't connect to any towers.

jaimeahs

Reaction score
is easy

touch all four corners of the screen in clockwise rotation starting at top left corner. that will bypass the android setup screen.