Motorola Droid RAZR to Get ICS this Month?

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
She did sign up for testing when she got the phone. They notified her for a test, and it came from Motorola, so whe was Ok with it. But, this one came from another source, SurveryMonkey, and she was not aware thatit was a valid tester. So, she decided being safe was best for her. Like I said, who knows? Now, ifshe missed the chance for ICS, who knows? I wish she did, because then, I would know:)

It has been my experience that Motorola tends to use SurveyMonkey.

poncedeleon

Reaction score
She did sign up for testing when she got the phone. They notified her for a test, and it came from Motorola, so whe was Ok with it. But, this one came from another source, SurveryMonkey, and she was not aware thatit was a valid tester. So, she decided being safe was best for her. Like I said, who knows? Now, ifshe missed the chance for ICS, who knows? I wish she did, because then, I would know:)

Lol it's all good, chances are she might've not even been picked to get soak testing after registering. Either way, ICS is set to release soon, so it's no biggie at all.

helron

Reaction score
It seems that Austrailia ICS for Razr may be delayed. Saw it early today on Twitter. It may be true-it may not. Just hope it doesn't impact USA. Still no word from Big Red or Moto. Makes ya wanna run out and sign a contract,right? DUH!

nkfry

Reaction score
More: Found this other thread:
07:14 AM#233
Australia ICS Delay - xda-developers

Bad news? Australian ICS delayed and they will miss the Q2 promise.

EDIT: Ok i see USA razrs and others are listed as separate entries on the update list: https://forums.motorola.com/pages/00add97d6c Wondering if the tests go out today like droid-life claimed.​

There was no Q2 promise, it was merely a projected release date. I'm sure tests will start within the next 3 business days.